View Single Post
Old
11-06-2011, 03:28 AM
S Bah

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
Watched 3 games last night/today. Saw Bennett, Pateryn, Kristo, MacMillan, Kishel and Didier.

Michigan vs Western Michigan- Bennett and Pateryn were split up but did play together on the PK. Bennett looked solid at both ends, was on the top PK and 2nd PP unit. Used his speed to jump into the play twice, once the opposing D man made a heck of a play to knock it off his stick just as he was going in on a breakaway. The next was a nice play by Bennett but more of a weak goal for the goalie to let in.

Pateryn played great, likely the best I've ever seen of him play. He had 3 big hits, and looks very confident and poised out there. Was solid at both ends of the ice, is one of the leaders (as he should be since he's a Senior and wears an A) Too bad that Michigan had to lose late in the game, was a fun game to watch.

While not dressed this year, Mike Cichy's team looked really good with Andy Murray behind the bench, should bode well for him next season. A undrafted FA to watch out for is his teammate Danny Dekeyser, big defensemen that looked good all night.

North Dakota vs Minnesota- Not the best night but was an entertaining game. MacMillan was back on the top line with Kristo but they faced a hot goalie again and just couldn't get anything to go. Hopefully MacMillan puts some weight on as he clearly gets pushed around too easily when facing bigger teams. Hope they can rebound tonight, tough season so far for North Dakota although Free Agent Aarron Dell had his best game of the season and has been good 2 in a row now.

Denver vs UMD- I missed the 1st due to a football game being shown over the hockey game, and I taped the game so I missed the last couple minutes. Didier was the 7th D so he didn't play much, had one nice shot on goal but another play he got beat to the outside that almost resulted in a goal. Didn't play much in the 3rd as it was a tight game. Kishel had easily the best game I've ever seen from him as well since he got his 1st goal ever (didn't see it) but he had a couple chances especially on the PP.
Danny Dekeyser is 6'3 193 lbs and former Defenceman of the year for Trail Smoke Eaters.Born March 7th 1990 can be signed anytime.