View Single Post
Old
11-06-2011, 04:05 PM
jml87

vCash: 500
Philly's high goal scoring difference came against the Senators, Hurricanes (playing Boucher), Canadiens, and Blue Jackets. They scored 14 goals against the Jets and Canucks.

I'll wait to see how they are against some better competition. I watch almost every game because my family members are all Flyers fans and watching them, I doubt the production continues to be this high (Max Talbot has 8 points, I mean really). And the massive amount of turnovers they have are going to start biting them in the ass against better teams.

I know this isn't a Flyers discussion, so I don't want to turn it into one, but the Flyers have ALWAYS been an offensive team. They always score a ton of goals and they always get to the playoffs.

So how many Stanley Cups has that gotten them? 0. 0 in 35 years. Since their goaltender was Bernie Parent.

Kings at the very least need a sniper. Hopefully they'll find a good one in a trade. I don't think their offense needs that much help. I do think it's a bit of a coaching thing. There's a lot of talent on this team. I think they'll figure it out soon enough.

jml87 is offline   Reply With Quote