View Single Post
Old
11-07-2011, 01:11 AM
WeekendAtBernies

vCash: 500
Flyers and Predators

Hey guys, Philadelphia fan coming in peace.

I know there's some rumors that there might not be enough room in the budget for Weber and Suter to both be signed and for you guys to add some much needed offense... and if that's even remotely true, the Flyers would obviously be interested in Weber or Suter.

We have a good deal of young offensive talent that could catch your eye.

What would you guys think about the following proposal:

To the Preds:
Brayden Schenn
Jakub Voracek
Matt Carle
3rd round pick (upgraded conditionally to a 2nd if Carle walks as a UFA)

To the Flyers:
Shea Weber
Jerred Smithson
One of Ryan Ellis, Taylor Beck, Austin Watson

with the condition that the Flyers are allowed to negotiate a new long-term deal w/ Weber before the trade.

This deal would give the Preds some instant offense and drastically increase their chances @ a playoff birth. But more importantly, it would give the Preds two excellent offensive forwards to build around for the future, with one being a future #1C w/ some special offensive ability. He is also on his ELC for the next 3 years, so he remains very budget friendly for you guys. And obviously we send Matt Carle over to make sure you can absorb the loss of Weber on your defense.

For the Flyers, we get our much needed young D-Man to succeed Timonen. We also acquire a good faceoff man and PKer for our 4th line, and a prospect that has the potential to be a good player for us down the line to offset the loss of Voracek and Schenn.

Try to be gentle in your criticism... I tried my best

WeekendAtBernies is offline   Reply With Quote