View Single Post
Old
11-07-2011, 08:29 AM
Twine Seeking Missle
Go monkey go!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitbasket View Post
Never be embarrassed to be an Islander fan.

I know I am late, and I know no one will read this post But I am sick and tired of everyone whining and crying and all this ********. So what if we lose a couple of game, So what if everything never goes are way. The New York Islander's have no more true fan's because no one can understand that you have to go through the **** before you get the gold. My god, every time we win or lose someone, somewhere is always like "Played like ****". Plus it would not be the New York Islander's if it wasn't this way. We have gone through some hard times, and we will still go through hard times. Not every teams ****ing hockey season is painted in gold.

I love that the Islander's are not perfect. I love that we have are up's and down's. Never ever be embarrassed to support your team. People at the games are really dumb for chanting boo's and "We Suck". Either way WHEN we win the cup it will be the greatest moment ever in our eye's because we all stuck through it together.

A season has 82 game's and we have played 10. It's not the end of the world, so stop treating it like it is.

Let's Go Islanders.
What day was the "up"?

Twine Seeking Missle is offline   Reply With Quote