View Single Post
Old
11-07-2011, 10:43 AM
TMI
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadHatTrick View Post
Well if you could trade Ryan Suter for Ryan Suter (except younger, signed to a team friendly deal for 5 years) I'm sure you would. But that was never the point was it. No one is going to trade you Ryan Suter for "Ryan Suter" in a manner of speaking. LOL

You'd be trading for potential obviously.

Also, Ryan Suter never finished 4th in Norris Trophy voting. Show me the link from a reputable source that says otherwise, cause I haven't seen this even suggested anywhere other than this board.
I addressed this two posts above this one. There was a tweet that went around after the awards saying that Suter finished 4th in Norris voting. As token said, someone may have been confusing Suter and the Norris with Pekka and the Hart. I don't know. Anyway, there is a link provided in my post if you would like to see all of the voting from the 2011 awards.

@Enoch, no problem. I made the same mistake of believing what I read, and to make it worse someone posted a chart on the main NHL forum showing Suter as 4th. I'm not sure from where that information came, but it fooled me. I was corrected by someone myself

TMI is online now   Reply With Quote