View Single Post
Old
11-08-2011, 10:56 AM
Drake744
Keep Seth Jones

vCash: 325
Excited for this one. I'll be in attendance and hope to push my road record in regular season games to 5-0.

With that being said, I assume Rinne will be in tonight with Lindback tomorrow. Rinne has two full days of rest since Saturday so I don't see why not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdManIn View Post
I'd imagine it's Rinne. At game time he will have had basically three full days since the puck dropped on his last game, but tomorrow night we do face the Ducks. We may see Rinne in both, and then Lindback starts the homestand off against the EC Canadiens.
I don't know if he still does this because I never pay attention anymore, but I know Trotz used to have a rule where he wouldn't play the same goalie in back-to-back nights. Even if he doesn't do that anymore I think you've gotta start Lindback tomorrow anyway. His confidence may already be shaky because it's a month into the season and he hasn't started, and has had Rinne's extension thrown in his face. If he doesn't even get the start in the back end of a back-to-back he may really get down on himself. I realize he's a pro athlete and it comes with the territory but he is a good goalie and you've got to show faith in him. Of course I never want to see Rinne sit, but for Lindback's good I think you start him tomorrow.

Last edited by Drake744: 11-08-2011 at 11:01 AM.
Drake744 is offline   Reply With Quote