Old
11-08-2011, 01:23 PM
Blind Gardien
Global Moderator
nexus of the crisis

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hototogisu View Post
It's like people heard Tinordi was struggling at the beginning of his first season with the Knights and are latching onto it for the rest of his career because it reinforces their dislike of the pick. By all accounts he improved in the second half of the year, looked good at the U.S. summer camp, looked good this year before his injury (after being named captain, mind you), and still has a chance to make the U.S. WJC team. It's a year away from his draft year and he's "tracking towards being a bust"? Give me a break.

It's ridiculous how people will bend over backwards to defend and make excuses for some of our prospects (cough Avtsin) but can't wait to drag down others just to be able to say "I told you so".
And then some of us watched him play in some of those games, and felt like maybe he didn't look like that great a pick. Prospects will be prospects. I personally don't hold out any hope for Avstin, though. I want to tell people I was wrong about Tinordi, and that I was right about Chipchura. I have some hope of the former, precious little of the latter anymore.

Blind Gardien is offline   Reply With Quote