View Single Post
Old
11-08-2011, 12:44 PM
Buddy The Elf
Kings!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomd View Post
oh boy...where to start. What I said were that fan/media expectations are that this is a SC caliber team. The team is now 6-5-3 and slumping. Yes it is early but it is clear that there are many question marks on the roster. The Kings don't have surpluses of good players on the NHL roster which would allow them to trade a good roster player for another good roster player in order to fill a hole. How are you going to get another top 6 winger? Either trade JJ or a high end prospect/pick. There are no other options at this point. If you are content to just make the playoffs then leave things alone. IF you are going for the SC this year then you need to make a move.

Glad we can at least agree that DL has made some mistakes. See above for trading picks/prospects. In terms of improving, they need more offense and more grit. How do you get that? I don't know. Other GM's won't give their assets away.

No Christmas card from you this year?? I'm bummed.
Well I completely disagree that the Kings biggest need is another winger. The Kings have enough skill on the wings. They need a coach who can maximize what is on the roster and a defensive upgrade over Stoll to take the heat off of Richards.

Believe me, ever since the summertime when you ridiculed Mike Richards as a player only to have praised him just weeks prior to the trade as the type of player that "wins you Cups" told me everything I need to know about you. That was hypocrisy at its finest.

Buddy The Elf is online now   Reply With Quote