View Single Post
Old
11-08-2011, 02:49 PM
kingsfan
#SutterforanOscar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by scramble91 View Post
I said it last year that Stoll's D awareness is not close to what Zues was for a 3rd line shutdown center. I still think he would make a good wing, as he is fast on the forecheck and has a good shot. Lokti at center with him at the wing would be worth a shot (like some people have mentioned already). If he learned to play a wing and get to the sweet spots with his shot, with a playmaking center feeding him...it could be a good thing for both the players and the team. People might give me crap for this, but the current 3rd line is not a shutdown line, so if we were to add some skill there, we could potentially run 2 1st lines and a 2nd line (Lokti,Stoll, and someone like Comeau-until clifford is ready to step it up).

Just my 2 cents, but ill give it until december before i go in WTF mode.
I agree with this about Stoll, something I've advocated for in the apst as well. Stoll on the wing with Loki at centre. It give Loki someone decent to play with (not Westgarth) who has a decent shot and can come in on faceoffs, which aren't Loki's strong suit. I've also advocated for a guy like Comeau, so good post

kingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote