View Single Post
Old
10-30-2003, 12:10 PM
dulzhok

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by spank303
It's a chicken and egg cycle. If they don't market the games, no one will know when they are and no one will come.
Well, I agree to an extent. They should make sure that everyone knows about the game. But I think that the VAST majority of people that want to when hockey games are going to be played, already know. The Predators get free marketing in the Tennessean everyday saying when and where the next is game. The news station do it to an extent as well. And no, I'm not saying cut out all marketing efforts.

Just the ones that are like "OH look how exciting the the sport of hockey is. Predator games are fun. There are hits and fights. Oh what fun predator games are."

At this point, that's getting them nowhere. Like I said, the VAST majority of the Nashvillians have already tried out the Predators product. And for the most part, the majority of Nashvillians have become uninterested in the product. I don't think a commerical saying "look how fun Predator games are. There are hits and fits. Oh what fun Preadator games are" are going to convince those people to come back.

The only hope of getting those people back is to put out a better product.