View Single Post
Old
10-30-2003, 12:31 PM
NYIsles1*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IslesJack
After two years I still can't find two things. The Islanders Goal Horn and the Woo's. I have the Isles Goal Song which is Rock and Roll Part 1. Does anyone know where I can get the Woo's, or has them and knows the same for the horn? The goal horn sounds like a Fog Horn to me, but I cannot find that same horn anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.
I found something on Kazaa with the song and a different kind of horn than the current one, I would search under NY Islanders.

I used to have that siren downloaded from NYI.com that they used for about one season under Wang/Kumar but it was not the origional airhorn. The one they used from seventies, eighties and half of the nineties and incorporated it with the annoying fog-horn before both were phased out.

Here's one I have never been able to find out. What is the name of the organ song they still play today when the team takes the ice and have played since really the beginning and used to play with the siren when scoring goals?