View Single Post
Old
11-08-2011, 11:09 PM
vcv
Deal with it

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to vcv
Good:
- I don't know if I was seeing things, but Ehrhoff looked 1000% more confident in OT, as little as he was out there.
- Vanek working hard for opportunities. If he can keep working this hard all year, no reason to think he won't be in consideration for the Hart.. unless...
- Pominville keeps up his play. Named captain. Converted to center. Lighting it the **** up.
- These guys' chemistry is off the charts right now. NO hesitation. Find an opening, get it there, get it to the net.
- Goooose. It's these types of games why he'll stay around in the NHL a long time.
- Roy producing while not the #1C? Awesome.
- Leopold. Hasn't been great, but pretty consistent this year. About what I expect from him, so I'm happy.
- Tropp netting his first
- Cody with a solid fight

Bad:
- Gerbe, bad penalties. Dumb dive, I think? I'm not sure why he'd do that because he would have had a great scoring chance, which he usually fights tooth and nail to get. Maybe the stick got him under his padding?
- Miller. Below average, but not horrible game. I hope to see him next game and see some improvement.
- Ellis and his usual show of having a great game or two, then being mostly invisible. Though, he never hurts the team, so it's not that bad.

Ugly:
- Myers. What the **** is he doing. Brainfarts galore. I'm wondering if he has the flu or something right now because he looked slow and out of it.

vcv is offline   Reply With Quote