Miller leads the team to victory
View Single Post
11-08-2011, 11:09 PM
Deal with it
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Williamsville, NY
- I don't know if I was seeing things, but Ehrhoff looked 1000% more confident in OT, as little as he was out there.
for opportunities. If he can keep working this hard all year, no reason to think he won't be in consideration for the Hart.. unless...
- Pominville keeps up
play. Named captain. Converted to center. Lighting it the **** up.
- These guys' chemistry is off the charts right now. NO hesitation. Find an opening, get it there, get it to the net.
- Goooose. It's these types of games why he'll stay around in the NHL a long time.
- Roy producing while not the #1C? Awesome.
- Leopold. Hasn't been great, but pretty consistent this year. About what I expect from him, so I'm happy.
- Tropp netting his first
- Cody with a solid fight
- Gerbe, bad penalties. Dumb dive, I think? I'm not sure why he'd do that because he would have had a great scoring chance, which he usually fights tooth and nail to get. Maybe the stick got him under his padding?
- Miller. Below average, but not horrible game. I hope to see him next game and see some improvement.
- Ellis and his usual show of having a great game or two, then being mostly invisible. Though, he never hurts the team, so it's not that bad.
- Myers. What the **** is he doing. Brainfarts galore. I'm wondering if he has the flu or something right now because he looked slow and out of it.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by vcv