Miller leads the team to victory
View Single Post
11-09-2011, 01:53 AM
Join Date: Sep 2005
- Ehrhoff was great in all 3 zones
- Roy was great... And his dive and following shot got them back in the game
- Pommer and Vanek, yeah baby
- Miller... He was fighting it, but really, the goals were just craptastic jobs by the D
- Sekera and Myers...
Sekera with a couple of horrible moments (turnover, blown coverage), Myers on the other hand, looked godawful every single shift.
As for Rej on the Buf goal, my theory is he was just trying to help a struggling Myers.... Watch the game again, and he did the similar thing about 3-4 times before, simply because Myers was getting outskated all the time.
(it's not an excuse though, both were bad)
- refs... I don't like gift-wrapped wins... I would've blown a fuse had the refs given WPG a 5-on-3 with 5 minutes to go on a call as weak as the one on Stuart was
- Myers didn't just make a bonehead play or two... He looks lost, and
more importantly, something more worrying, something that isn't mental or anything, but seems a fitness/physical thing and could be a long-term thing... He is SLOW.
And I mean Derian Hatcher slow.
Watch the game again on GCL, there were a few moments where you could see people just blowing by him like he wasn't there.
Without going too much into the "sky is falling over Myers" routine, I really am beginning to get worried at this point.
Regehr's a rock.
Sekera (apart from tonight) has been great.
Ehrhoff I'm confident will be playing more and more like tonight and less like Errorhoff.
MAG/Weber are what they are....
But Myers, who never gets his minutes cut or anything, is the one guy that just looks... Out of shape??? Mentally and physically.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Corto