Thread: Switzerland: Swiss young guns
View Single Post
Old
11-09-2011, 10:10 AM
duga

vCash: 500
on topic:

I couldnt think of a better player than Martin Plüss to accompany Bertschy's first steps in LNA. They are on similar level when it comes to skills and hockey sense.

And as Rafik said, Simion's still abit raw. But I like very much what I saw of him this season. He's always husteling and noticeable on the ice, protects the puck surprisingly well, good hands, some smart passing, and seems (similar to Nino's first strides in LNA) already physically stronger then half the league.

I want to see the Gotteron-Trio against real competition. they played a cat-and-mouse-game yesterday against the Legionaires. Bykov's speed definitely stood out a few times (but I'm pretty sure he couldn't beat F. Schnyder with sheer footspeed). Sprunger's self-esteem is definitely back. If their style doesn't work against stronger competition... I'd like to see the Bykov-Sprunger-combo being supplemented with a physically solid player, with good scoring-instincts and good hockey I.Q. (Bürgler, Monnet, Stancescu or Christen)

duga is offline   Reply With Quote