Old
11-09-2011, 10:37 AM
eyeno

vCash: 500
so sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minister of Offence View Post
That was me.

I highly doubt Smith can take his skating ability to the point where he becomes a legitimate top 6 forward...other than that, he's probably got adequate sense, shot, vision (believe it or not) to make himself a 2nd line powerfoward. There's a quickness and ability to change direction quickly that he doesn't have much of, in comparison to another big strong guy in Greening.

Zack Smith is where he is in large part right now due to work with the Sens power skating instructor. One can always improve their stride but he's never gonna be able to do the things a Filatov or Skinner can do on their skates.
I thought we were talking about stride ,quickness, I guess you can compare Greening to anyone he was the fastest on the ice last year and I am sure he is rite there this year.If you missed my point or maybe I wasnt clear enough.I was defending the kids stride and quickness which I thought were somewhat under attack. Anyways he has a better stride, good speed and a all around better skater than a few of you thought ,you see eye no skating.

eyeno is offline   Reply With Quote