View Single Post
Old
11-09-2011, 12:02 PM
kingsfan
#SutterforanOscar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
I'm glad for the guy, because he finally gets a shot to play, but this goes against the Kings typical pattern.

If Parse is out for a while, like is indicated, a skilled guy should be brought up. If a guy like Scuderi goes down, traditionally the Kings would bring a guy like Muzzin up over a guy like Voynov. I'd rather see Loktionov brought up, he's a skilled player. Nothing against Fraser at all, but I would much rather get a look at someone who is going to be with the OrganIzation long term.
I agree. Is there any travel issues we are unaware of? Loki's not hurt or anything right?

Maybe they want Loki at centre and will only recall him if Kopi/SToll/Richards gets hurt?

Either way, glad he's getting a chance to play and show something after the gong show surrounding the trade. Did any ruling ever get made on the deal?

I expect Fraser will be waived at somepoint this season, unless he plays better than Hunter. One of the two will likely be waived this season, but Fraser has less skill, experience and a higher cap hit.

kingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote