View Single Post
Old
11-09-2011, 10:44 PM
THE HOFF

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stjonnypopo View Post
There's no doubt that he will have to re-adjust but I think just having him in the line-up will be a confidence booster. If he eases into the game with 15 minutes a night at the beginning with powerplay time I think he'll make a real difference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamiltonhabfan10 View Post
this. it'll improve the overall confidence of our defense and i don't know how vocal andrei is in the dressing room but id imagine it would give everyone a sense of comfort just having him back. I think his on ice play will take a bit of time as he hasn't played in awhile
Quote:
Originally Posted by natey2k4 View Post
I expect our team to be way better. It's almost not even a question. A 50% Markov is better than half our roster.
I beg to differ on some points here, even if I share the enthusiasm. Markov needs to be solid 5 on 5 if he is to be a '' confidence boost '' . Sure he can chip in on the PP and his cross Ice pass on the PP is second to none ... kovalev benefited from it ... and so will cammy.

natey ... I respect your opinion ... but honestly the league evolves so fast I can't say that I see markov being better offensively or defensively than ... he was 2-3 years ago ... and in a meantime... the competition grew among PP QBs and puck moving D . Letang and Karlsson only to name those two are great young players, and I wonder how markov will compare to them. The key is his defence imo ... if he can be as reliable as he was... and chip in on the PP ... he's going to get his notoriety back in no time... but I mean ... there are still a lot of ifs and maybes ... imho....even if he stays healthy.

Last edited by THE HOFF: 11-09-2011 at 11:06 PM.
THE HOFF is offline   Reply With Quote