Some sabres observations
View Single Post
11-10-2011, 06:32 AM
Join Date: Sep 2005
1. The penalty kill is #1 in the league, what is the difference from last year?
Same system, guys executing better. Goose has been great, Regehr a rock.
2. What is wrong with Leino?
He was rubbish, and misused at C (IMO), now looking much better on Roy's wing.
3. When is Ennis back?
Not sure really, few weeks away still.
4. How is Kassian doing and why didn't he get the call over Tropp?
Gonna leave this to the local guys to answer, I only get to see like 4 AHL games a year.
5. It seems like Lindy Ruff is the wrong coach for this team, true?
Not true... Why even ask it?
6. Is Ryan Miller becoming expendable? Does Enroth make Miller a worse goalie?
meaning with a really bad backup Miller looks great
Nope. Don't read stupid threads or silly articles which are looking for sensations.
7. Buffalo is #9 on the PP is this good enough?
Can be better.
8. When is Hecht back?ž
Noone knows yet. First thing's first, there's a good number of people doubting his comeback at all...
Hopefully though, January or so, so he has time to get to 100% for the playoffs.
9. I see many people split on Ehrhoff, this guy has a cannon and it seems as usual Buffalo tries to work the puck down low on the PP instead of setting up Ehrhoff. Is Ehrhoff being used properly? I think so far he is having trouble fitting in.
Ehrhoff had some issues mainly because he was bad defensively in a few games, not because of the system or anything.
He was easily the best D in all 3 zones last game, so hopefully he'll be back to how he was playing in the first couple of games.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Corto