View Single Post
Old
11-10-2011, 02:57 PM
SouthernHab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HCH View Post
I have thought this for a long time. We give the other team an easy breakout from their own end on line changes. It may not seem like a big deal but I think it has the potential to make a huge difference.
Yes. Watch for this in tonight's game. Dump the puck in, all three forwards change, the next line comes back on the ice and skate toward the neutral zone/our defensive blue line with very weak if any fore-check.

Other teams exploit the hell out of this against us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carey Price View Post
I don't know of too many players that can attack by themselves why their linemates change, sounds more like a myth than relity.

it could be worse we could have a young bore you out of your seat coach like Boucher.
Lines on both sides are changing. One forward with the puck carrying it in vs two DMen on the other team. Not a 100% chance that he will keep possession. But it is a chance to keep possession as opposed to the system that Martin uses which is a 0% chance that we will keep possession.

What the hell does Boucher have to do with this discussion? He is employed with another team.

Last edited by Habsfan18: 11-10-2011 at 03:48 PM. Reason: merge
SouthernHab is offline   Reply With Quote