View Single Post
Old
10-30-2003, 03:48 PM
Theoren Fan

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Theoren Fan
Theo Fan's "Dog House"-

Dear Chris Simon,..I have been quite hard on you since you got here, and for good reason. That crap in the preseason was horrible. However, I have since noticed a trace of good work ethic during these past few games, while producing some nice scoring chances. You're hard play and hits have also not gone unnoticed...neither has the fact that you've already been ejected from acouple of games, however we here at Theo Fan's "Dog House" are going to give you the benefit of the doubt because those calls were horrible ones. You may consider packing up all your belonging as you seem to be on your way out of the Dog House. Keep up the good work.

Dear Anson Carter,..whoa whoa whoa, and just where the hell do you think you're going? One little tap-in goal is a start, but it ain't erasing the rest of the time you've taken up my time by sucking. Take a seat.

Dear Martin Rucinsky,..we could end up having a bed ready for you soon enough. Keep sucking it up and you can settle in and unpack. Punk.

Thank you all for your time, since for the most part it's already been wasted on the ice.