View Single Post
Old
11-11-2011, 10:42 AM
Jmac1160*
Gomez-"Sorry Coach"

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 29dryden29 View Post
He hasn't been cleared for any contact just skating with the team when he gets cleared to be hit let me know. I still say 10 games max before he goes down to injury again.
with a comment like that who cares what you think?

Quote:
Even with technology today a repair is a repair it is never as good as before an injury. Sure he can play at a high level but a repaired ligament is always one wrong move away from needing to be fixed again.
what are you talking about?..In some cases the knee is stronger than ever before. The materials they use to reconstruct are 100 times stronger than any tissue, tendon, ligimate in the human body. And sorry but with all do respect your knee surgery was likely done by Dr. Nick Riviera, and Markov's was performed by the world renowned Dr. James Andrews. So odds are Marky will be good to go soon.

Quote:
All that says is they are getting them back on teh field nothing about comong back stronger or anything.

Look at the bolded section yep that is right it DOESN'T make them better or faster and further down the article it mentions that they are never 100% again. Mind you I don't think most in here will take notice of that or they will use the old yes but this isn't Tommy John surgury it is his knee bla bla bla.
wow you believe everything you read?..Well I believe what I see buddy and thats pitchers coming back stronger after TJ surgery.

Last edited by hototogisu: 11-11-2011 at 11:43 AM. Reason: merge
Jmac1160* is offline   Reply With Quote