View Single Post
Old
11-11-2011, 12:37 PM
tjcurrie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDevilMadeMe View Post
What makes him a worse choice than Dionne, Fedorov, Forsberg, or Hull?
Dionne for one is in the top 5 scorers of all time. I know he didnt have any real team success like Kurri did but I'm not counting that when it comes to something like this, unless of course its a guy like Trottier or Yzerman who were obvious leaders. I would place Hull above Kurri too because of his records as a RW and his Hart Trophy, as well as putting up the exact same points career wise having not played the entire 80s. With Gretzky. Forsberg was a way more dominating forward on his own than Kurri, and Fedorov was too except his peak wasnt very long.

Regardless....

None of them really stand a chace in a debate like this with guys like Yzerman,Trottier,Messier,Jagr, etc on the list. To go Trottier, Yzerman, Jagr, Messier, Espostio, Kurri ?

He's just the one that stands out to me, kinda like if you were doing a Who's The 3rd Best Stanley Cup Championship Team Ever ? And you had the 70s Habs and the oilerss as numbers 1 and 2 then had the Islanders, 90s Penguins, 50s Wings, and then 06 Canes as the options. Kurri would be the 06 Canes.

tjcurrie is offline   Reply With Quote