View Single Post
Old
11-11-2011, 07:25 PM
tjcurrie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Czech Your Math View Post
First, the 15 players are those I felt most deserved inclusion, but not necessarily the 15 best players.

I felt that to not include either Kurri or Selanne on this list would be a bit of a slap in the face to two great Finns with great careers. Kurri's accomplishments were a bit more unique (playoff goals/points, Cups, etc.) than Selanne's, so I chose to include him, despite Selanne being one of my favorite players.

I'm curious as to who clearly deserves inclusion above Kurri.

This being the History section, I did not include Crosby nor Ovechkin, although they are in that Lindros zone of peak/prime accomplishment. They are included in the Poll section's poll, rather than Dionne and Kurri.
Fair enough. Hey I'm a huge Stastny fan myself and I would include him above Kurri, but I'm not sure I would even include him just because I know he wouldnt be beating out guys like Trottier, Messier, and Yzerman. That's why I questioned Kurri's inclusion just because, would he even have a shot ?

Fair enough reply though I guess youre wanting to have a nice list of more than 5 guys or so, and I agree I wouldnt include Crosby or Ovechkin either.

tjcurrie is online now   Reply With Quote