View Single Post
Old
11-11-2011, 10:29 PM
Rowdy Roddy Peeper
**** You, Duthie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRK View Post
1. Agreed on Sullivan-Malkin-Neal added dynamic. It's why I referenced Malkin's knee. It's hard to appreciate what the line could do with Malkin lacking that preseason burst.

2. I pretty much NEVER propose trades, but here it goes . . .

Kennedy + Tangradi for Kulemin . . . not sure if Shero would trade Kennedy after just signing him, and I'm not sure if he'd like value (then again, I'm adding value of how Kulemin helps Malkin like Kunitz helps Sid); question is Toronto . . . TK give you comparable stats, has one more year (Kulemin if a RFA), and he'd get Tangradi.

As I said, I'm not sure about the value proposition, which is why I avoid trade proposals.

BUT, if it happened, the only question then for me would be Kunitz-Sid-Neal + Sullivan-Geno-Kulemin OR Kunitz-Sid-Sully + Kulemin-Geno-Neal (I actually think Sully would be even sicker with Sid and Kunitz and that second line would be a matchup nightmare for other teams). Then, you've got Cooke-Staal-Duper.
I think the value's decent considering Kulemin's start and Burke's love of American guys with size and truculence (), but I'm really not sure what Toronto's looking for these days.

They're doing pretty well overall, but if they continue to slide and Kulemin still hasn't picked it up, maybe our 1st would make for a more intriguing piece.

Rowdy Roddy Peeper is offline   Reply With Quote