View Single Post
Old
11-12-2011, 10:05 AM
Sabretip

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGIII View Post
I have definitely seen Tropp more active offensively than Kaleta. I wouldn't mind seeing him see more time in the league, but he was already sent back down. I'm not convinced Kaleta is actually more valuable at this point but we will see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capsautomatic28 View Post
Kaleta for sure. bring the engery and tires the other teams D with his forchecking which in turn opens up the ice for the other skilled players
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresBillsBuffalo View Post
Tropp is better than Ellis and Kaleta, if you can't see that you're blind. He is just as fast as Kaleta if not faster. He is probably faster. He has a better shot than both of them. He has better hands than both of them. Tropp is physical and works hard. He is better than Kaleta and Ellis.
Lost in all of the debating of Tropp vs. Kaleta is that Kaleta was part of the Sabres top PK forward pairing with Gaustad and excelling at it. He may not be the end-all in terms of how the PK works but he obviously makes an impact: in games he's played, the team's PK was 92.5%; in the four games he's missed, they're at 85%.

Tropp may play a similar style but doesn't have the history yet where other teams know him and hate him - Kaleta has already developed a name around the league that helps with him becoming a distraction for the other team.

Sabretip is offline   Reply With Quote