View Single Post
Old
11-12-2011, 12:41 PM
Doctor Drej
Unregistered User

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwist View Post
Hello, I'm a Canadian, thinking of perhaps making a road trip to Florida some time this winter. I'm curious about getting tickets for a few Lightning games. Is it hard to get tickets? I'm assuming you can't get tickets at the door, are scalpers available usually?

Also was curious about the driving to the arena, is traffic very heavy? I'm assuming there is on-site parking as well?

Thanks for the info in advance.
There's always scalpers out on the street across from the West Plaza (Morgan St. I think is the name..). I've never bought from them, but it's always the same dudes out there under the overpass so I guess there legit.

Driving to the Forum isn't a problem, there's 2 or 3 different exits on 275 you can use to jump off and get to downtown. Traffic isn't all that heavy but getting out of the grass lots on that same street after the game can sometimes be slow but it's mainly due to the morons that try and turn left. The grass lots are $10, but there is cheaper parking farther out or if your on the other side of the river there but the lots is just where I park everytime.