View Single Post
Old
11-12-2011, 12:25 PM
kypredsfan
Weber is OUR captain

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildWiles View Post
Congrats on game 1000, Preds fans. Really disappointed that Legwand won't be playing. My stomach dropped when I saw Brown blindside him the other night, knowing the 1000th game was coming up. Really sucks.
Every Preds fan is disappointed because he is the Original Predator and he gets hurt 2 games before this moment in our history. It does suck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protest the Hero View Post
Congrats on the 1000th game.

I remember the last game in Nashville, a boring snoozefest that the Canadiens forget to show up to.
Well hopefully we don't bore you tonight. We aren't last in offense anymore. Maybe you've heard of Craig Smith?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post
Very classy post, kypredsfan.

Andrei and Price won't be playing but it looks like both Cammalleri and Gomez are returning.

Is Craig Smith centering Colin Wilson and Patric Hornqvist again tonight?
We certainly hope so. That line accounted for every goal the other night and almost had more.

Hopefully you all don't think it's too boring with Rinne in our net. He apologizes in advance for being so big and being so good.

Oh and hopefully Bouillon doesn't score on you all again. I know that must've sucked, even though it was awesome that you all gave him a standing ovation after being picked a star of the game.

Finally, I can't wait to visit the Bell Center someday soon. I've done Vancouver already but I'm ready for Eastern Canada. And I invite you all as well to Nashville. I'm sure you might've seen a little bit of us in the playoffs last season. We have a very crazy atmosphere, even during the season. I've heard your all's is awesome too. If you ever come down, I'll buy ya a beer. Cheers

kypredsfan is offline   Reply With Quote