View Single Post
Old
10-30-2003, 07:49 PM
Munchausen
Full Time A-hole

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnet
I like these two the best so far this season. Neither have gotten many points so far but the effort is there. Once Koivu cames back and if Bulis gets on his line look out. Hossa I thought played his best game agianst Boston. Once Zednik moved off the line Hossa was charging the net and getting chances. Hit the side of the net and Potvin robbed him on another.

I feel a trade coming thou and Perreault may be gone with probably anothe defenseman. I would like to see

Bulis Koivu Zednik
Hossa Riberio Ryder
Kilger Juneau Dackel
Langdon Begin Ward

Ryder can play all forward positions and will help Hossa create space for Riberio. Its a kid line thou and that may be a problem.
Like your lines a lot. I think Perreault could easlily be moved by BG to a team lacking both scoring and centerman depth due to injuries (Kings?) or other factors so if it's in Gainey's plans to do so, it will happen. But Audette we are stuck with him unfortunately for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part... Hey death... An accident happens so quickly... Mouahahahaha...

BTW thanks a lot for a great read Guy!. Usually I find myself agreeing with your vues which is mostly the case here except minor things. Keep up the good work!