View Single Post
Old
11-12-2011, 09:07 PM
Cirris

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Cirris
With everyone mentioning the getting tough and retaliating issue, I have to say this...

The problem is and has been for some time that your asking the wrong team to go to war with a neanderthal team like Boston. We have one line that sees 8-10 minutes a game; and even then they're undersized for the task. Our team's core isn't built to manhandle anybody; it was built for speed and skill.(whether the team has that is debatable, but that's for another topic)

I laughed and yelled at Rob Ray when he said it's good for the Sabres to have games like this.

Umm, no it's not. Cause as usual, a couple minutes later, the Sabres turned into a turnover machine. They play scared when getting knocked around, and out comes the puck. Even our 6'8'' defensemen plays scared and stupid.

You need a complete overhaul of the roster if you want to see this team be aggressive and in your face. They can't just rely on Kaleta running around getting his head chopped off every night.

Getting whooped and beaten down like this usually turns the Sabres into mental midgets for a few games. I have a bad feeling about this upcoming week after tonight. Lets hope this team can put it behind them and go into Montreal and win.

Cirris is offline   Reply With Quote