View Single Post
Old
11-12-2011, 09:45 PM
Mosetter27

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryker View Post
This is an honest question for anyone who is eager to get autographs. Do you do it so that you can sell stuff for a higher price later on, or do you genuinely care about the signature you're going to get? I can understand the former, but just never could understand why anyone would pay for an autograph. I mean, it's just a signature or a fake personal inscription, isn't it?
I care for the auto and have a nice collection that is displayed in my 3 year old sons room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALE PWNR View Post
Can't you get alot of these guys to sign after practices at the skatezone
Yes and No. Not all players stop and sign when leaving in their cars. Unless you are in the know at the rink you cant go past the "gate" towards the doors of the flyers locker room entrance. You can occasionally catch a player who has kids entered in the hockey and skating programs out in the main lobby waiting for/watching their kids. There have been times I went to the practice and walked away with 3 or 4 pucks and what not signed by some of the players. There have been times where I stood there with sign from my 3 year old directed to a certain players for an hour and a half in the cold of the rink and got no acknowledgement. So it can go either way.

Mosetter27 is offline   Reply With Quote