View Single Post
Old
11-12-2011, 11:41 PM
adsfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredaDORES View Post
Ouch. I didn't see any of the game, but Ellis was a -4 in Milwaukee's 6-3 loss to Chicago tonight.
I saw the whole game. That scoresheet is BS! Chicago scored on two breakaways, 1 PPG, the even strength goal was when an Admiral had his head rammed into the end boards and couldn't get up (should have been a penalty IMO, but the refs were young), and two ENGs at the end of the game.

Connauton came out of the penalty box and intercepted a long pass for his breakaway. There should be no assists. Josi passed the puck to Chicago in the D-zone on the Longpre goal. Bartley fell down at the blueline on the Mancari breakaway and the D-men couldn't catch him. The first ENG had Smith on the ice, he was near the bench, turned around and dove back to get the puck. It went under his stick, so I guess it wasn't really an ENG, but the goal was undefended. Valentine dove for the puck on the second ENG and crashed headfirst into the net, maybe the post. No way that Ellis was responsible for more than one goal. I don't blame Smith for any of the goals scored. It was a freaky game, the kind that only happens about once a year.

adsfan is offline   Reply With Quote