View Single Post
Old
11-13-2011, 12:58 AM
jonrazor12
Palffy for President

vCash: 500
I dont agree with any of the options above. I believe the problem is the system. The system is implemented by the coach. So its the coach's fault for the kings inability to generate the offense when needed. They have the defensive side of the game down. I look at a team like Washington and see a team that can play a defensive minded game first but transform to a offensive monster when needed. Kings have just as much offensive talent as Washington but the system restricts the King's star players to create scoring chances. I heard that TM is the oldest coach in the league. His strategies are old and predictable. He needs to figure out a way to be more creative. He also needs to find a way to get more out of his players. Guys like Penner, Stoll, Lewis, and Clifford are capable of so much more. Some responsibility falls on these player's shoulders for there less than stellar performances but imo the majority of the responsibility belongs to TM. Its a little too early to fire TM now, but if he cant find a way to fix things before the all star break then a coaching change will be necessary.

jonrazor12 is offline   Reply With Quote