View Single Post
Old
11-13-2011, 12:44 PM
Myllz
ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito_81 View Post
Forget the non-response to Lucic. Yes it pissed me off, but that's not my main focus. It's almost expected with these guys. I swear it's Lindy that tells them some BS like "Lets get our pay-back on the scoreboard boys," when in reality sometimes you do need to turn to the Don Cherry response of get out there and get even.

What angers me about yesterday is Myers being Mr. Smooth skater getting burned on the 1st goal due to speed. And making a tape to tape pass for Boston's 2nd goal. Man is he's brutal. To make matters even worse, Ehrhoff gets burned with a terrible pinch the NEXT ****ing shift? are you serious. Game over right there. Ehrhoff with the sick pass to a Bruin in the 3rd was the nail in this ****-show.
It wasn't because of speed. He made a bad decision to go down on one knee to try and keep the puck out of the zone at the blue line. He missed it and Peverly took it to the outside. There's no way on earth he's going to recover in time from one knee no matter how fast he is. The decision to try and keep the puck out of the zone was the problem, not his speed.

Myllz is offline   Reply With Quote