View Single Post
Old
10-30-2003, 09:40 PM
KOMO_ROCKS

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to KOMO_ROCKS
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikrag03
Overall, we played very well tonight. Din't give the bruins much and were a lot better in our own zone than usual. Sheldon Souray really impressed me tonight, He has a lot more poise than some poeple give him credit for.

Donald Audette is getting worse and worse in my opinion. If he's not producing hes completely useless because he can't play defensively and gets knocked off the puck way too easily. I would really like to see him taken out of the lineup when Saku returns although I know that won't happen. I also would like to see Higgins given more of a chance(perhaps replacing hossa in the lineup considering he's been less than impressive...)
Souray has impressed me in every game I have seen him. Unfortunately, I could not see the habs-bruins game today as I live in B.C ......but from what I have heard, the habs played a really sound game on the road and peppered Potvin with 38 shouts. I was happy to see Juneau get the goal in o.t and Theodore got his 3rd shutout in 11 games....which is great