View Single Post
Old
11-13-2011, 01:36 PM
The Real

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moskau View Post
Just what we need, another physical prospect with grit in his game to have his balls chopped off.
This. This x 100.

This kid is a physical monster. Let him play physical. I'm really starting to hate the system and question what the coaches are trying to accomplish. You don't draft physical players because you want to see if they have a softer side. You draft them for what they are. Yes Kassian has scoring ability and unquestioned offensive upside. Tapping into that is great as long as the cost isn't losing what you loved him for to begin with.

Kassian had an entire league aware of how brutally he loves to punch you in the face. He destroyed people through out every level of hockey. Watch what he does with his left hand and his ability to switch on the fly and pop you with the right. The guy is a throw back fighter and I HATE the fact they are trying to castrate him. I really thought this organization had finally come to understand and respect the necessity for a player like Kassian and what he does for the players around him.

It's Chris Neil. It's Milan Lucic. It's the guy who makes you play honest. Makes you understand that if you run ours, we're running yours. Policing the game internally. I think Kassian is the perfect player for such a role and we are getting nothing of what I thought that player was when he was drafted.

Edit: The offense from the player has been a pleasant suprise.

The Real is offline   Reply With Quote