View Single Post
Old
11-13-2011, 01:52 PM
neofury*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PricePkPatch View Post
I can't emphasize ennough just how big a difference a healthy Markov will have on our team.

Markov-PK on the PP might be a force to reckon with. Specially if the opposition focus their energy on Subban.
I actually think Markov-Weber could be even better honestly. Weber is really coming along and could be Streit 2.0. Subban and Gorges (who has been putting up points big time post-knee op) could run the 2nd PP unit or they could even be alternated.

I actually believe this might be the year Gorges puts up 40~ points. If he does he will command a lot more as a UFA. He's quickly becoming another Hamrlik but a much younger version. That knee surgery must have done something because he's in full on beast mode this year.

That having been said Markov-PK might be a better option we'll just have to wait and see.

Last night was one of PK's best games this year. He continued doing the right things in his own end but he brought that offensive flair back in OT with some sick moves. Is it me or do other people also see that despite playing top minutes PK seems to be on a short leash in terms of offensive attack. He doesn't seem to go 100% anymore when he has the puck (I don't mean effort but rather skill) he instead takes the safe route every single time. I know this limits his mistakes but it surely limits his offensive potential. I'd gladly take the mistakes to see this guy develop into a Niedermayer 2.0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGRB View Post
Markov will feast on it. He will chuckle as he makes a lob pass 60 feet across the ice to Cammy that will find itself in the back of the net. He will be trolling.

I'm curious to see if teams remember how dominant Markov was, or if there will be an adjustment period. I can't wait.
Markov passes to Subban, Subban plays with the puck like he always does drawing the opposition in... Subban passes the puck back to Markov while 2 guys are on him... goallllll, Markov with a perfect feed to Pacioretty.

How many times this season if they stay healthy do you think we'll see Pacioretty - Asst: Markov, Subban?

Last edited by Habsfan18: 11-13-2011 at 02:24 PM. Reason: merge
neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote