View Single Post
Old
11-13-2011, 07:48 PM
The Wyzerhood
A league of his own

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjlin78 View Post
i have teddy purcell in my h2h league and i was just wondering if he's worth keeping. i can get hejduk or tj oshie on the free agent list. my league scores g,a,pts, +/-,pm, ppg, ppp, shots, bs,hits, sg. his point production seems pretty good this and last year but were most of his points playing with stamkos or with others? is he still on a line with stamkos or is he playing with downie and moore? thanks.
Personally, I would pick up Hejduk since he gets 1st line minutes. He'll also produce more goals, sog and PPP. Purcell plays with Stammer on the 2nd line but he's very inconsistent and plays on the 2nd PP. +/- don't seem to be good for Tampa as a whole (same with COL however) and Purcell won't provide anything in PIMs. If sg is shootout goals, then Tampa also isn't good in shootouts nor does Teddy go that often. If you're looking for bs and hits, I'd go with Oshie. Order should be 1) Hejduk 2) Purcell and 3) Oshie imo.

Also, it all depends on what your team is short in, but Hejduk is the best across the most categories of all 3 (Goals, PPP, SOG).

The Wyzerhood is offline   Reply With Quote