Thread: News Article: Chris Kreider
View Single Post
Old
11-13-2011, 08:19 PM
Zuccarello Awesome*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawnos View Post
Yeah, you really don't know what you're talking about. For one, if they spend to the cap like they are currently indicating they will, top end forwards will come in time. Hornqvist, Kostitsyn, Wilson, Erat, and Smith are all better offensive players than Fisher too. Legwand is so far this year, too. Don't mistake a lack of high end names for a lack of talent.

Ill go as far as to say that Suter will DEFINITELY resign. I don't make predictions of these kinds of things very often and will gladly eat a big plate of crow if he doesnt.
I don't know what Im talking about? I said they have no top end offensive players. You then confirmed just that by saying "if they keep spending to the cap, those players will come in time." Contradict yourself much? None of the players you mentioned are head and shoulders above Fisher. Some of them are arguable, but some just are not and you're reaching. My guess is you don't watch many Nashville games either. Stick to posting about the rangers, because you're usually pretty knowledgeable but this post just makes you look silly.

You started your post with a contradiction, so why not end it with one? "Suter will DEFINITELY re-sign, BUT IF HE DOESN'T...." Thanks for the laugh.

Zuccarello Awesome* is offline   Reply With Quote