View Single Post
Old
11-13-2011, 09:39 PM
Valic
BOOOOOOOOOO

vCash: 500
The best shift Hall and RNH had was when Paajarvi was on the line. Yet the only had one shift. I don't get it.

I have no idea why Renney keeps giving Belanger powerplay time. I know he wins face offs, but my god is he killing any flow we have out there. I'd rather have a minute of power play after breaking into the zone compared to him out there with the puck.

Jeff Petry is not ready. I really like the kid, and have some hope for him, but he looks less and less ready the more he plays. His main asset is offense yet, he is tossing hand grenades into the feet of others, and making poor decisions. Teubert looked better than Petry has at any point this season.

I know I know, broken record, but Omark played with Belanger and did nothing, however, noone does anything with Belanger. I think he should be given a chance with anyone but the black hole of offense Belanger is.

If Whitney isn't going to be ready in a couple days I feel the Oil need another defenceman. We will not stay competitive with Petry and Peckham in the line up.

Valic is offline   Reply With Quote