View Single Post
Old
11-14-2011, 12:35 AM
Ambassador Of Fun

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjlin78 View Post
ok i'll go first. i play h2h and have benn, ribiero, and morrow on my team. i autodrafted this and don't really like how i have 3 players from one team. league counts g,a,pts,+/-, pim, ppg, ppp, short g, f/o, shots, hits, and blocks. my left wings are morrow, benn (c and lw), booth, and landeskog. i was thinking of picking up jussi jokinen and thinking of dropping either booth or morrow. so does morrow play on the top line with ribiero or is benn's line the top line? morrow usually plays with ribiero and ott correct? is ott the player that makes that line go and since he's been injured how are they doing? those are a lot of questions, i'll stop there. thanks for the help.
Ehhh, I don't have any good advice for you. The line that Morrow started the season on was Morrow-Ribeiro-Ryder, but will likely be Morrow-Ribeiro-Ott when Ott comes back because Ryder has clicked with Benn and Eriksson. The Ribeiro line has been pretty bad to start the season, but I don't see it staying like that long. Booth plays with Kesler and could get a bunch of points. I dunno. I think it's a coinflip.

Ambassador Of Fun is offline   Reply With Quote