Thread: Speculation: Eller or Desharnais
View Single Post
Old
11-14-2011, 12:08 PM
THE HOFF

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yarfangor View Post
Eller by a landslide and its not even close.

Eller = The Future
DD = Great complimentary Winger, that is being played as a center. A 40 point guy at most imo, and definitely expendable, while Eller is the first big center we've had in years that has great upside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine View Post
Eller and it's not even close
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeySeven View Post
Eller is a studly kinda player. Him over DD any day.

Well to offer some contrast I will say that Desharnais's defense is superior to eller's, and that their passing skills are comparable, with DD having the edge ... as for the finishing and point production, still DD...

I have faith in eller and I think he can become a great player in this league, but in order to win games, today, I'd rely on DD a little more. Doesn't mean I don't appreciate when Eller makes me jump off my seat with a sick move ...

I like them both, but the lack of love for DD is disturbing. Don't agree that he is at best a 40 pts scorer ... he is much closer to be a 50-60 pts guy than Eller at the moment. If the argument is that Eller is the future, its fine ... but I have a hard time believing some here say on a serious tone that Eller is better today...and that its not even close ...

THE HOFF is offline   Reply With Quote