View Single Post
Old
11-14-2011, 03:40 PM
The Black1963
Grit & Character

vCash: 3733
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsfan View Post
I think so, but only if on the wing. At centre, I doubt we move Stoll, simply because he's a UFA and the market is likely very limited right now. Stoll would likely be moved to the wing if anything.

If Loki is on the wing though, we'll just have to many guys hoovering around and not near enough spots. I could see a guy like Lewis or Richardson + a pick for another offensive forward to play wing.

Gagne-Kopitar-Williams
Loki-Richards-Brown
Penner-Stoll-XXXX
Clifford-Lewis/Richardson-Hunter/Moreau/Westgarth

I expect Lewis would have more interest, just because he's younger, cheaper and likely more upside than Richardson. Lewis + pick for a struggling winger who needs a change of scenery and can play on the 3rd line?

What about Glencross or Bourque for Lewis+2nd? I think it'd cost more than that, unless Calgary really wanted to dump salary in a hurry.
Yeah, we're deep at center (Kopi, Richards, Stoll, Lewis, Fraser and Lokti), there's no need to add another center. We could use a solid 3RW assuming one of Penner, Parse, Richie, Clifford or Moreau can fulfill the 3LW.

I would holdoff on trading Lewis as he has yet to fulfill his potential value but then again, I guess I can say the same about Penner and Parse as well. Eventually, someone will get traded. I just hope we get fmv for him/them.

Actually, someone that can fetch fmv and is still in demand would be Clifford.

The Black1963 is offline   Reply With Quote