View Single Post
11-14-2011, 11:12 PM
I Believe in G-Sus
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Flyers845 View Post
I guess you catch them on a bad day they can be cold. They are human too
I'm not talking about an off day, I'm talking about ones that are just...obvious. Like ones where they'll blatantly ignore you and not even look up...not even respond to a thank you. Those are the ones I named. Metropolit insulted Propp...Propp signed the crest and Metro asked "Who's this?" I told him, he said "I don't care, never heard of him" and then he glared at me for some reason, like I insulted him. Maybe Propp killed his family or something, but he was a jerk to my friend, as well.

I can't speak highly enough of Briere, Hartnell, and Lappy. Briere was cordial to every person, made eye contact, smiled, and took his time with the sig. Hartnell...ok I hated him until I met him. He literally made me a "fan" just by being so nice and personable. He held a conversation with me. Lappy, enough words can't be said. When I met him, it was after the first puck to the face when he looked like predator, and he STILL showed up, tried to speak to everyone, and attempted a smile, even though he was missing a face. Anytime I saw him at training camp, I'd get a warm response if I said anything. Dude is a gentleman.

I'm not some idiot that says "oh lulz he ignored my high five attempt what a jerk." You can read people, you can tell what they're like generally. If I couldn't, they're in my indifferent category. I only named the blatant jerks and gentlemen.

JohnnyOnTheSpot is offline   Reply With Quote