View Single Post
Old
10-31-2003, 06:37 AM
True Blue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr.
I have no problem with either one of them being benched, waived, demoted or traded. I think your biggest concern is whether that's really going to happen, a legitament concern,
Therein lies my problem, MJ. I think that we are all in agreement that both Rosie and Hlavac have not played well. Wo the question becomes, what to do? We all say that we want younger players promoted to take their place, however, then the question is what becomes of the both of them? I do not think that any of us are serioulsy entertainging thought of the 2 of them NOT being in the everyday lineup. So if 2 yutes are promoted to play in the place of both Rucinsky and Hlavac, that means that either the both of them are not dressed or they are dressed and any of Lundmark, Matty, Simon, or Lacoutre are not in the lineup.
That's why I do not think that the answer is going to be in promoting 2 from Hartford. Granted, that is what SHOULD happen, but I cannot see Jackass simply not dressing the both of them. And if the 2 of them are going to continue to dress, then I do not think that promoting either Lundmark (permanently) or Simon or Matty (temporarily, be it for a period or 2 or an entire game) to take their place is such a bad idea. Some kind of a message has got to be sent to both Rosie and Hlavac.