Old
11-15-2011, 03:29 PM
R S
Renegade Stylings

vCash: 2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qubax View Post
Can you expand on Brown?

I know you were pumping Adam Lowry last year and now he's off to a great start for the Broncos this year..

How high, can should Brown go? And what type of game does he have.
http://whl-from-above.blogspot.com/2...vis-brown.html

Quote:
At 6'2, Brown is an imposing figure on the blueline that loves to play tough and physical.

Despite that size, he's a very good skater and needs to be considered well above average for a large defenseman. He is not afraid to jump into the rush and join the play. Along with those offensive smarts, he also has nice offensive tools. He's a strong passer and has a solid shot.

Defensively, he also holds his own. In my viewings he's been very strong in his one on one defensive play. He's got a quick and active stick and features solid body positioning

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternEliteHockeyPr View Post
I agree with Renegade in that Ryan Murray shouldn't be that low. I see him ahead of all WHL dmen except for Dumba.

I think Derrick Pouliot takes a big drop to near out of the first round.

Dalton Thrower may join the talks with the BIG 5 WHL dmen fairly soon and could pass Pouliot.

I still think Winther may crack the top 2 rounds.

Volek is a big head scratcher????
How much have you seen of Volek? Kid's a fun player to watch, great hands, good skater and is always one of the most physical players on the ice. Good bloodlines, too.

I don't see the same out of Winther as you do, either, for the record.

@DubFromAbove
@Avs_Tweets

Last edited by R S: 11-15-2011 at 03:38 PM.
R S is offline   Reply With Quote