View Single Post
Old
11-15-2011, 04:32 PM
JeffMangum
I'm v

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyBurd View Post
I really hope you didn't open photoshop just for that.
Takes about a minute to do that...and how do you know if he had photoshop open already or not? I almost always have some type of PS program up.

As for the OP, it's wayyyy too early to determine this, in my eyes. They've played well in the last 7 games, but it's a fairly young and inconsistent team; let us remember that the last time this game had a stretch of games like this, they missed the playoffs. Whether that's relevant or not, it still moves into my point, which is that you can't judge a team based on how they play at their best; just as you can't judge a team based on how they play at their worst. The answer is in the middle.

In my opinion, this is a very solid, strong team with depth at all positions, but a young and inconsistent team. When they're playing well, they're almost impossible to beat, but when they's playing badly, they look like the Columbus Blue Jackets out there. If this team can grasp a bit more consistency, I see no reason as to why we wouldn't be able to challenge for the division. Does that make us contenders? I don't know, but it sure as hell moves us one step closer even if the answer is no.