View Single Post
Old
11-15-2011, 05:00 PM
Hockeypete49
How you like me now!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protest View Post
Iginla had 43 goals and 86 points last year. B Richards had 77 points last year, and 91 the year before. M Richards has been a PPG player twice and plays Selke caliber defense. If he regains that point production Giroux would have to score a hell of a lot to surpass him.

I like Giroux a lot, and think he will be a top 10-15 player in the future, but he has not done enough to warrant the lofty praise he gets from some on here.
I respect your opinion(just do not agree with it). Every team in the league is trying to shut this kid down when they play the Flyers.And he is still fighting through it. I also disagree with your statement concerning lofty praise. This site is not the only place where he is getting"lofty praise". Check out what the experts on TSN and NHL have to say about him. Like I have stated in the past. I do not concern myself with his ranking. I know what I see and this kid has something that does not come around very often. He has worked on his game and he just keeps on improving. You can put him in any situation and feel comfortable. He is a mixture of Peter Forsberg and Bobby Clarke. Not bad company if you ask me. I am just glad we have him and not the rangers.

GO FLYERS

Hockeypete49 is offline   Reply With Quote