View Single Post
Old
11-15-2011, 07:44 PM
NODLR
The Dog House

vCash: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP View Post
I would be careful here since we know in a lawsuit crazy country like this, there are people who could actually lie about getting ***** by Sandusky for some cash.

If I wanted to, I could lie about Sandusky violating me for the chance at getting a few million at the risk of perjury and such. but I have ethics.
Oh, I agree but what I think the article is trying to illustrate is that this is looking like a systemic problem, one that is going to get worse as time goes on and more rocks are turned over.

The individual in question (Paul McLaughlin) in the article isn't saying that he was sexually assaulted by sandusky, he's speaking to the in action that the university showed when he was sexually assaulted by a Penn State professor (John T. Neisworth) and ultimately once again with the sandusky situation.

I have to say though, that it is becoming increasingly difficult to keep track of all the information coming out and sorting the wheat from the chaff.

Sorry, hope that kinda makes sense, trying to watch the game and respond at the same time.

Last edited by NODLR: 11-15-2011 at 07:49 PM. Reason: idiom fix