View Single Post
Old
11-15-2011, 09:41 PM
Jamie Benn
NHL Draft Enthusiast

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by StamkosOneTimer View Post
I like your top few at each position, but I think it's a little scattered through the middle. Have you seen all these guys play? Up front I think Stromwall, Troock, Maxwell are too high and I think Carroll, Rossignol, and Seamen are too low. I like Walters and don't like Rissling at all. Goalies look good, is there no other eligible goalies after Driedger for 94's?
I have seen Troock and Carroll. Although Troock is getting third line minutes on not the greatest team. He has a wicked shot and great offensive skill.

Carroll shows glimpses of being a solid power forward, but at times plays a bit reckless.

I play on seeing Rossignol this weekend. Stromwall and Maxwell are understanable in why they are a bit high, and Seaman is a guy that Troock can be, so I agree that he should definetly be higher.

Rissling is much more of an offensive threat then Walters, and I agree that Walters should be higher based on NHL potential, as Rissling shows glimpses of great skill. But in my opinion, Rissling is really underrated. The majority of my rankings come from others, as I have not seen all WHL teams play yet. I tried to combine my rankings with others and make it as best as I could.

Any other comments and feedback is much appreciated, and if you do have any changes that you think I should make. Let me know players that you think should be higher, and some that you think should be lower, like the above post. So I can even it out, I want to have the best list possible when it comes to the draft in June.

There is Bolton Pouliot of Red Deer available as a 94 available, really impressed me as a backup goaltender.

Jamie Benn is offline   Reply With Quote