View Single Post
Old
11-16-2011, 03:09 AM
Pirate Deadpool
I hate Minnesota!

vCash: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by hassthepuck View Post
I'm new to the world of jerseys, and I've been saving for one. Until I found this thread I didn't actually put much thought into it, since you can buy them on the NHL website with whatever name you want. But clearly authentic is the way to go here if you really want something nice. They have authentics on the site, only for a few players, but is there a difference in price or quality between from the NHL store or going the roundabout way listed here of buying a blank and customizing it at denver athletic? I was going for Stastny.

Thanks in advance, jerseys isn't a franchise I'm quite familiar with, so the advice is appreciated.
Customization from nhl.com is horrible as they heat press everything. If you're looking for an authentic jersey I would buy the blank from stitchesnj as they sell the edge 1.0 jerseys made in canada and not the new indonesian made subpar quality edge jerseys that is now being sold as authentics then send it to denver athletic for customization. Hopefully reebok will sell the edge 2.0 jerseys (what the players currently wear) made in canada someday.

Think about getting stastny really hard. He's been on the trade rumor mill for a long time and it would suck to get a really nice authentic jersey with that player only to be traded away shortly thereafter.